Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pumpkin Love

Ever since I was a little girl - I have loved pumpkins! I love anything pumpkin flavored (although pumpkin pie absolutely rules), I love the color of pumpkins, I love the smell of pumpkins, I even love the feel of a pumpkin, smooth and cool to the touch. Driving home from work this week, I see the first of the "Pumpkin Patches" along the side of the road, ready for the kids to come and pick the perfect pumpkin for carving. With both my kids grown, I really do miss pumpkin carving! Maybe I will just have to carve my own pumpkin this year...

So, in honor of Pumpkin Season, I thought I'd post pictures of my pumpkin quilts!







3 comments:

Cornfield Quilter said...

Love all your pumpkin quilts! Thimbleberries does them the best, don't you think?

Linda said...

They are beautiful!!
Linda

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh my goodness your work is just amazing1 i love all the pumpkin quilts, they are wonderful!
I also love the star block, i really love stars!